2012 - Volume #BFS, Issue #12, Page #60[ Sample Stories From This Issue | List of All Stories In This Issue | Print this story ]
The "Axceller" Kit“Cleaner grain samples”….“Feederhouse rumble gone”….“Improved forward speed and fuel economy”….“Incredible difference, especially in tough conditions”. These are just a few of the comments coming from producers after installing a The “Axceller®” Kit.
• Fits all existing Case rotors 1440 to 2388.
• Field installable. No welding or cutting. Bolts into place.
• High-speed balanced before leaving the factory.
• Takes away feeder house rumble.
• Improves feeding…especially in heavy and tough conditions.
• Works with both specialty and standard rotors.
• All wear components are hard surfaced.
• Together with specialty rotor can enhance combine capacity up to 20 percent in tough conditions.
Because there is nothing to weld, cut or drill and it attaches to your existing rotor, the “Axceller®” Kit is a very economical and practical alternative to a major change-out. Also, because your rotor stays in place and the “Axceller®” Kit is pre-balanced, the 6-hour (typical) installation can be done in the field…eliminating costly shop and down time.
The “Axceller®” Kit is distributed in the U.S. through Maurer Mfg., Spencer Iowa, (ph 888 274-6010) and by West Country Products, Jamestown N. Dak. (ph701 251-2182).
Contact: FARM SHOW Followup, Stewart Steel Inc., P.O. Box 1087, Weyburn, Sask., Canada S4H 2L2 (ph 306 842-4411; fax 306 848-3519; email@example.com; www.stewartsteel.com).
Click here to download page story appeared in.
To read the rest of this story, download this issue below or click here to register with your account number.