«Previous    Next»
Unplugging The Speed Sensor Solves Wheel Lockup Problems
Kenneth Hall, Jamestown, N. Dak.: "The front wheels on my Bobcat Toolcat locked up so the machine wouldn't move. I spent more than $1,000 at the shop to replace the disk brakes, but that didn't solve the problem. Then I went online and found that someone in Ohio with the same problem had discovered the speed sensor was faulty. He solved the problem by simply unplugging the speed sensor. So that's what I did, and now everything works. It would have cost $300 to replace the sensor.
  "It's getting to the point where I'm just as well off trying to fix my own equipment instead of taking it to the shop. The shop mechanics don't seem to know much and waste a lot of money on stuff that doesn't need fixing."

  Click here to download page story appeared in.

  Click here to read entire issue

To read the rest of this story, download this issue below or click here to register with your account number.
Order the Issue Containing This Story
2010 - Volume #34, Issue #3